Design Wall Monday

Another baby quilt has been started - this one with a modern twist:
Half way done already.  This may be the fastest baby quilt top.  Will measure 32" square.

And on the other design wall:
These are the four patches we had to make for Lori's Palmateer Point Quiltalong.  We just started last week, so if you're interested, you can join us and be caught up in no time. Quilt will be around 21" square.

I'm linking to Judy Hansen's DWM here. Go by and see all the goodies other quilters are working on. More Monday linkies under tab above.

Have a quilty day!  And please say a prayer for the Leeward Islands who are facing Hurricane Maria in a few hours.

2 comments:

  1. Here's a new mystery I hadn't heard of yet! (Thanks for linking at BOMs Away)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful quick and scrappy baby quilt that will make. The four patches look good awaiting the next step.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...