WIPs Be Gone

Here are some WIPs I'm working on - I havent given them a number yet as they are my most recent WIPs.  This first one I started at the retreat:
I enjoyed embroidering this. I may look for another project to do some more now that this one is finished.  Maybe from Jenny of Elefantz - she always has such pretty ones.  Now I have to pull fabrics to frame it.
Then I decided to make a couple more of this Splendid Sampler heart block:
I did make 3 other blocks but no photo of those.   And here's how far I got on another SS block:
The kidney stone is lieing low, so I'm taking advantage of the relief and getting a bit more done - which is a good thing. I have two sets of out of state company coming in early June. Life is good.

So what have you been up to?   Link below to share what you're doing .   Remember, if you don't have a blog, you can always post a photo from a photostream or instagram.  Please be sure there is some way for me to contact you.  I can't reply if you're no-reply.  I'll be linking to several parties - Tab above.  Blessings to you all.


4 comments:

  1. Love what you made this week. Those hearts are fun! Enjoy your company! Have a nice time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good to read the stones are behaving themselves. Stitching looks good, as you say Jenny has some wonderful designs, the hearts have worked so well I have passed on that block

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh - kidney stones are the worst!!! Hope it moves outta there soon. Love your stitchery, and the paper-pieced hearts are wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...