Some of This, Some of That Week 39

On my design wall:
Used another 1/2 yard for this.  I'm liking it.

Just off my design wall:
The raffle quilt.  Now I have to think how to quilt it.  Another 3 yards from stash.  This is going to be offered not only in a raffle but as a signature quilt for some family.  The center will have the last name and this year's date.

Total used this week: 3.5 yards.  YTD total of 84.70 yards  de-stashed.  I'm linking to Judy's Patchwork Times, Lyn's BOMs Away and Cath's Bits n Bobs.        

4 comments:

  1. I really like that grey and white top, nice bold design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Love how the orange scrappy looks! The other one is also great, and it strikes me that eclectic is a word that fits your quilts. They are all so different from one another!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for linking in at Bits 'n Bobs.....love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That will be a super fun kid's quilt. Love the raffle top. So - do I understand correctly: the winning raffle participant will get their info quilted into the center? That is super cool!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...