Stash Report 6/23/13

Couldn't resist!  Took my cousins to a quilt store last Monday and saw this fabric. So I bought 2 yards. Maybe make a beach quilt. No definite plans for it, so I have to report it as incoming for stash.  I used 1/2 yard binding the secret quilt and a few scraps finishing my applique block (not enough to count) last week.  So 2 in and .5 out means my stash total for the year grew 1.5 yards. Oh well.  I'd post the numbers but I'm off to see DS1 and family for three days - the last with DGS3 here from Colorado. Can't wait!

I'm linking to Judy's Patchwork Times . Go see how others are doing in the de-stashing ranks. See you probably Wednesday.

5 comments:

  1. These geese look like a baby quilt to me. Any of those being needed any time soon?
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable. Have fun with the family :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That print is so cute -reminds me of "Finding Nemo" - "mine, mine, mine......"

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL - all in the eye of the beholder. I thought they were seagulls.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...