Favorite Flower Friday



Our low temp (I call 99 a low temp) only lasted one day.  Yesterday it was 105 - and humid.  A little town to our east even saw a tornado - fortunately didn't do too much damage, and a house was struck by lightning making a huge hole in the  roof.  Today, it's suppose to be cooler, but when I got up at 6am, it was already 80 outside.

Surprisingly, I have two flowers to share with you.  The one on the right is a pot of spider lilies.  The ones on the left is a stalk from a naked lady lily.

What are you up to? I'm linking to Tootsie's Flaunt your Flowers and Elizabeth's Show Off Fridays .  See what others are enjoying at the start of this weekend.

PS: Don't miss my book giveaway on the previous post.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful floral photos - thanks for sharing. I can relate to your heat woes as we are in our 4th heat wave of the summer and it's not supposed to let up until some time next week.
    Stay cool and have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...