Stash Report 7/22/12 & Family

It's just as well Judy isn't having a report this week as I have nothing to report, again.  Oh, I'm sewing, and if I took the time to figure it, I may have used a 1/32nd of a yard in all the little pieces used for my third block of Anna's Garden, so essentially I'm where I was last week as far as destashing.  Almost done with the second flimsie  of the four baby quilts. Added a wrong size sashing (by 1/4" too wide) and had to almost take out a whole row to fix it.  So instead of fabric progress, here's some fun photos of two of my DGS.

I don't know what it is about this hat, but both Leo when he was here in 2010 and Alan, recently, both love it and wanted to wear it.
Here's Leo at about 21 months in 2010:

Here's Alan at 20 months, about a week ago:
Who's next?

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...