Stash Report 2/5/12

Last week I made 3 blocks and used some scraps to work on my applique block for a total of .39 yards.  Then I pulled some pieces for another applique quilt I'm going to start for another 5.25 yards.  Here are my numbers: 
Used/Donated this week: 5.64yards
Used/Donated YTD: 16.1 yards
Added/Bought this week: 0.0 yards
Added/Bought YTD: 2.00 yards
--------------------------------
Net YTD: 14.1 yards


Hop on over to Judy's Patchwork Times (see sidebar) and see how others are doing at busting their stashes.
And for eye candy, here's the carpet in the foyer of the Irvine Museum of Art.  Wouldn't it make a great modern quilt?

1 comment:

  1. I could most definitely see that floor as a quilt but it would give me a headache to make it. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...