Stash Report 1/8/12

Well, despite being sick (have to do something sitting around here) the two charity quilts are flimsies - that's the part I do.  They go on to other members of St. Anne's who sandwich, tie and sometimes bind.  The rag quilt gets clipped by another member - I get sore fingers doing it.
So I used 1 yard for backing the blue and purple charity quilt; half yard for the last small border and the binding.  Then I put together (all from stash) a top using some old blocks that came my way (hand pieced) plus borders and backing for another 2 yards.  This will be a present for one of my friends plus my practice piece for stippling in the FMQ project Leah Day is hosting (see my side bar).  Here are my numbers:
Used/Donated this week: 3.5 yards
Used/Donated YTD: 5.46 yards
Bought this week 0.00
--------------------------------
Net YTD 5.46 yards

Go on over to Judy's Patchwork Times and see how others are doing this second report in 2012.  How did you do?

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...