IQF 2011: Otherwise known as Great Eye Candy

Back from Houston - had a great time. The show was fabulous as always. I was good. I bought no fabric, only a couple of patterns, a festival pin for my chatelaine, and two presents. There was a LOT to buy. Went to three Meet the Teachers presentations and saw a lot of quilts! If you'd like to see a few go on over to the upper left corner of the home page of the blog. Click twice on the quilt and the slideshow will open for you. On the new window in the upper left click on full screen and you'll have a better view. 
And here's another from the show.  That is my cousin Carmen on the left and mom on the right.  I loved this quilt!

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your fun , so glad to see mom was able to enjoy as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you to go to Houston. Great photo of you and your mum. Looks like you had fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...