Applique Thursday 11/3/11

Hello, I'm in Houston.  I did finally finish my cherry tree block while here, but will have to post when I get to California.  Here is a quilt by Teri Christopherson that I would like to make some day.  It is in her book:  Days to Remember . This is a photo from her book.  While this is out of print, you can find it on Amazon and on eBay right now.  It has some lovely projects.  I love her use of applique and patchwork in most of her quilts.  This one is called Pointsettia Wreaths.  I've thought of using the pattern layout as a quilting motif - would fit a 15"  block easily. I also love her book:  Best of Black Mountain Quilts!

Would love to see your applique and piecing projects, present, past or future or even a photo of one you admire. Please link below so we can see your eye candy.

Now off to Preview Night at the International Quilt Festival!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! That is just beautiful!! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really goofed and put the wrong link for the first one with my name. The second one links to my post. Sorry about that.
    Miki

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO SO BEAUTIFUL ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...