Stash Report 8/21/11

I was busy quilting all last week, but not with much new fabric.  So my numbers are better than last week, but not a whole lot more.  I used about a half yard of scraps for 2 new scrap blocks.  Then I used a yard for the back of my new scrappy nine patchblocks.  So here are my numbers:
Used this week: 1.5 yards
Used/Donated Yr to date: 55.82 yards
Added this wk: 0.0 yards
Total Yr to date Added: -11.0 yards
-----------------------------------------
Total Yr to date Use: 44.82 yards

A long way to go for a hundred yards!

How are you doing in destashing?  Go over to my left sidebar and click on Judy's Patchwork Times button to see how others are doing.

1 comment:

  1. Even if you don't make it to 100 yards, any time you use more than than you buy you win! You are doing great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...