Itching to be

gardening!  This is the time when not much is blooming.  And with no rain, much of the ground is brown with dead stalks and weeds.  I'm itching to get out there and start preparing the soil for winter planting.  First I'd like to prepare an area for sweet peas.  DH has resurrected our tomato plants even though we still have fruit on the old ones.  Here is our latest crop from Monday and today I picked 4 more.  Of course the twelve from monday are gone.  These are grape Romas and are they tasty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...