Soldiers' Angels project

I mentioned my Saturday was mostly taken up with an 8 hour class on the Old Testament, but I did get around to finish the binding on this Soldiers' Angel quilt.  This is my favorite of the 7 I am working on right now.  I'm just doing the binding and labeling.  I do have a block I made in this one.  We have 72 quilts to send this year.  Our guild members have been marvelous at pitching in and helping with these.
On the left are three others ready to go.  We hope they will bring some measure of comfort to our soldiers abroad this coming holiday season.

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...