Fruit of the Workshop or How not to Have a UFO


Our guild sponsored a workshop two weeks ago. It was to learn to make flowers using Shelley Swanland's creative answer to making cathedral window on the machine. It wasn't that hard once Shelley explained it to us and all thirteen of us finished a 12" block. Now I plan on making this quilt in the future, but I didn't want this one block to become an UFO, so I finished it and made it into a pajama bag for soon-to-be new niece, Linda. She and Peter are getting married Aug 1st. You can view Shelley's work at http://www.shelleysstudio.com/ Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...