Design Wall Monday

I'm back from a wonderful retreat.  I'll have pics and more to say once I relax a bit and get back into the normal routine.  In the meantime I left up on my design wall an isolette cover for the NICU:

The brown is more like the dog ears. Don't know why the photo didn't turn out. Ah, I see. Camera was set to auto not indoors.  Anyway, it is a softer brown.  The cover measures 32 1/2" by 46 - the size they asked for.  It will have a dark back to help block out the light for the preemies.  The center block is made up all from left overs and squares cut off while making Nearly Insane # 3.

What are you up to?  Go over to Design Wall Monday to see more DWs.

6 comments:

  1. Cute little doggy fabric. Thanks for your quilts for the NICU., I'm sure you are appreciated. Thanks for linking up with Design Wall Mondays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this will make a lovely prem cover

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi - how nice of you to make a nice quilt for the premature babies. It just warms my heart to think of them enjoying it, being all safe and warm. ~smile~
    Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice. Thanks for sharing with Moving it Forward.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is always nice to know that quilts you make go to a good cause.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The puppy dog fabric is darling- a real day brightener ! What a wonderful idea to make quilts for the N.I.C.U.- so greatly needed and appreciated. Hugs and warm wishes, from Marina and Daryl Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...