On my Design Wall

Doesn't look much different, but I did add a couple of sawtooth star blocks and those are all new hourglass blocks, so a bit of progress.  I haven't made any progress on my hexi flower blocks because they require me to set up the machine with invisible thread and I never seen to get around to it.

And listen to this (you might have to turn up the sound).  It's dark cuz I just pointed my camera out the window. The sound is what was amazing for me - hehe.  It doesn't take much to make me feel giddy.  I tried to get a photo of what was going on, but no luck.  Here's one a friend took. Thank you God for the refreshing rain.



5 comments:

  1. your blocks are coming together so well. the link did not work so not sure what was in your garden

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks for your inspiration and link to the Show and Tell Monday !! Bambi Hug

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for rain! We've had more than our fair share this fall. Glad to share some with you! XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angie, Got lots of rain over here in Woodcrest!! Loved it!
    The sound of rain, thunder, and lightning was so refreshing!!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great sound! Wish I were hearing it here, too, but you've had a longer wait than I have, I think! I enjoyed seeing your block groups on the wall, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...