WIPs Be Gone

Done with WIP #2 - see last two previous posts.  Hoping to get the last borders finished on 3 and 6. But life is very busy with my sister-in-law here and my cousins from Texas also, so not sure I'll even have time to go in the studio.
Here are garden flowers that were hiding in plain sight. 


The first two months after we moved into our house 47 years ago, there were torrential rains. Come dry and spring weather, a two foot deep by 40 feet row of these came up all along the front side of the house. They were spectacular.  After all this time we still have a few left.  I love them.

What are you up to?  Leave me a comment and I'll come by to see your WIP progress.
Blessings,

3 comments:

  1. They are really beautiful flowers. That's a long time to be in a house. Enjoy your family time Angie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful flowers! Amazing that you have any after all these years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely flowers. Hope you have a nice time with your sister in law and cousins.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...