Hexie Weekend

Yes, it's that time again, and no, I don't have hexies to show you.  I'm so far behind on several things that I decided to get caught up on at least one:
Well, almost made it.  I have just July's part to add to this BOM - which is the top 12 inches and THEN, I'll be caught up.   I have it ready, but Life is calling. This WIP is the Happy Scrappy Orphan Block BOM.

So I didn't show you hexie eye candy, but would love to see yours or whatever you'd like to share - even if it's a vintage post.  Linky below.  Remember, any eye candy will do, whatever you're working on or place your visiting.  I love to see what you're up to.


An InLinkz Link-up

I'm linking to Sarah's Can I have a Whoop, Whoop as I finally made some progress on a WIP,

2 comments:

  1. my hexies are coming near an end - but then what to do about a border - more hexies? not sure

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just got back in town last night....nothing of any kind from me......:) At least this time I have an excuse....giggle.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

SAHRR Round 5 and 6

  Ready to show rounds 5 and 6. Actually, the prompt for 5 was make 4 of something. So I chose four patch, and actually since that made my q...