Hexie Weekend 8/8/14

No hand work for me yet - maybe I'm in a hexie funk, I don't know.  Still going through boxes.  I'm happy to report, I have three boxes of stuff to go away.  So I'm down to 16 boxes, geesh!  In going through those boxes, I found projects I definitely know I don't want to work on.  So , I put the fabric back in the stash and added the sample blocks to my orphan block pile. It felt kind of good to make 3 PIGs (projects in grocery sacks) disappear.  Very liberating.  What I did find is this stack of hexie like shapes- or diamonds if you wish.
Haven't a clue as to how they go together.  I was trying out something, I guess.  Any suggestions?

Here's a close-up of the fabric.  Betty, did you give these to me?  A real puzzle.  What has you puzzled?
Linky below - you can link any kind of eye candy - not limited to hexies or quilting.  My plan for this week is to actually DO some hexie work during hexie weekend.  I've been telling myself to do it ahead of time in the days  before and then POST my hexies, but that isn't working. So will now try the reverse.  Wish me luck.


3 comments:

  1. I have NO clue, but it makes my hands twitch to start twisting and turning pieces to make them fit into some recognizable design. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't even know what I'm doing half the time. They look good, but definitely a puzzle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love puzzles! I want to move those blocks around and see what they become. Happy playing my friend. That is almost as much fun as sewing hexies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

SAHRR Round 5 and 6

  Ready to show rounds 5 and 6. Actually, the prompt for 5 was make 4 of something. So I chose four patch, and actually since that made my q...