Start of Week 1, 2014

.32 yd for 5 tissue holders; .68yd for 4 flannel squares needed for St. Anne's quilt; 1.63 yds for my first Benjamin Biggs block,
and 1/8th yd for another test block.  So out has gone 2.86 yds in the first few days of the year. My tally is on the right sidebar this year.  Hope I can keep that up.  My goal this year has a modest increase of 25 yards to a total of 125 yds out with more from my sewing while still donating some fabric.  See what others are planning at Judy's Stash Report.

On my Design Wall are some of those rag quilt blocks sewn into rows.  Hope to have the top done by Wednesday night,  so I can take it to the St. Anne's meeting.
I'm linking to Design Wall Monday and Lyn's BOMs Away.  See you there.

5 comments:

  1. A good start to 2014. I have to ask though. How long did it take you to figure out how much fabric you had BEFORE you started to keep track of how much you were using up. I look into my stash and just cringe at the thought of trying to figure out how much there ACTUALLY is there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are already on a roll! Are you going to machine quilt the Ben Biggs?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Already great usage! Way to go! Your rag quilt blocks look good. Thanks for sharing the link to the BB BOM -- I am definitely interested in that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the blocks you are working on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Benjamin Biggs quilt is stunning and a prodigious amount of work! Will you be reproducing its colors, or doing a different schema? And I tried to comment already because the rag quilt is going to be so pretty, but I think it hung itself up.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...