Hexie Weekend

This isn't an excuse, just the reality of last week.  I had the grandkids for 4 of those 7 days. Enough said.  Since I don't have anything new to show you, here are a few Hexie links to tide us over til next Hexi Weekend.

First off:
   The first hexies are at Red Letter Quilts  She did a wonderful job of using a cheater cloth to make a vintage quilt her own.

Then there is Jean's Quilting Page.  That rock candy is so fab!  I could make a whole quilt out that block.

Lastly, see Becky at Patchwork Posse .  She loves hexagons, too.  And in the coming year will have some hexagon projects for us - I'll be interested to see them.

So, how did you do? Would love to see your progress on your hexie project or those you've finished or found on the net.  Linky Below.

2 comments:

  1. Having one grand for half a day, and I'm wiped out. Can't imagine having four. The time with them is precious though, and there will be sewing time later. I added my link above. I have hexies to post every week...just can't remember to link up here.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...