Stash Report

Can't believe this!  I've actually got a UFO out of a stash box and soon to be out of the sewing room, even.  Since I've never counted that fabric - that's a yard there and another for the back.  Also pulled some tiny scraps for hexies - but too small to count.  The rest of the sewing from last week was from a kit and the St. Anne's stash so I can't count that.  Here are my numbers:
in 0.0 yds.; out 2.0 yds.
Stash in YTD: in 9.0 yds., out YTD 111.44yds.
Donated YTD: 51.26 yds
Net for 2013: out 102.44 yds

That UFO is now sandwiched (I've decided that's my least favorite part of making a quilt), and I'm quilting it.  Nothing fancy - stars in the middle of the plain blocks, diagonal lines on the four patches, and loops and stars in the border done as FMQ.
I'm linking over to Judy's Patchwork Times.  How did you do on your de-stashing?

3 comments:

  1. You've done well with the stash! I like your statrs. I think my least favorite part is piecing the back, which I'm about to start...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stash report, my least favorite part is the binding, which I do by machine and is done very quickly so I am not sure why I dislike it so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...