Design Wall Monday 12/16/13

Haven't had a minute to work on these scrappy trips so they are still on the design wall waiting for me to get to them.  Hopefully after Tuesday, I'll be able to at least look through some St. Anne's bags of fabric and find some strips I can use for them. 

I've been busy with DGKs so I've only had time to use about a fat eighth (or .13 yds) of scraps for my LE.  But I didn't buy anything so that's good.  YTD out: 102.57 yds.   Here's where I'm at with the LE:

Nothing is fused down (yes, I'm doing mine by raw edge applique or I'll never get done), so everything can change once I have all the flowers in place. 

Another busy week ahead. This may be my only post until Hexie Friday. Hence, I'm linking to Judy's Design Wall Monday, Lyn's BOMs Away, Connie's Linky Tuesday, and Esther's Wow.  Do stop by.

One last thing:  Happy Beethoven's Birthday!
Listen to some of his passionate music today.

10 comments:

  1. You are really fast with your applique! Happy Birthday B!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your LE looks great! I really like the little flower berries. How will you stitch everything down once it is fused? I've been itching to make a scrappy strips but am holding off until I finish some other projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, your LE looks so terrific. I really love how the fabrics of your zigzags play with the vase, and the flowers stand out perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your scrappy trip reminds me I need to add mine to UFOs to finish in 2014! Once they are on the design wall it puts the pressure on though, I look fwd to seeing yours:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The LE is looking just beautiful Angie. Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely looking LE, Angie! Love the blues in it!
    Looks like you are having fun with the scrappy trips too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your LE looks great. I love the color combinations.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your flowers and vase beautiful.
    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  9. Seasons Greetings to you and your family from 'Down Under'.
    Hoping you have a happy, safe and Glorious Christmas. Cheers

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...