WIP Wednesday

This is as far as I got with the first kit for the new charity quilt:

The strips for the fifth row of fabric were missing from the kit, so I've set this aside until I can get replacements from the kit assembler.

In the meantime, I started on the second kit.
I just need the top finished and then I'll hold til January when our guild is having a Free Motion Quilting workshop and  the attendees will practice on the sandwiched tops.

What are you working on?  I'm linking over at Esther's WOW.  Go on over and see all the goodies!

3 comments:

  1. Adorable fabric in the second kit--love that smiling slice of bread! These will be very favored quilts when they are donated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the material patterns! These will look good when they are done!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...