Favorite Things Friday 5/4/12

This was my surprise in my kitchen garden at the start of the week.  It seemed to appear overnight.  Actually, I guess I was just so busy with family happenings I didn't notice.  The amaryllis was a Christmas  gift years ago and every year it gifts me again. Love these kind of gifts!
How could I have missed them.  Maybe because I was looking no further than the pink florabunda.  It keeps giving me these clusters of roses. I think we have been so fortunate with our flowers this year because of the odd weather.  We've had unseasonably cooler weather (around 11-14 degrees cooler) this week.  And even some drizzle and rain one early morning.  The plants are loving it!
Here come some more roses in this batch.

I'm linking this to Shay's Favorite Things Friday.  Go see what others are praising. Button on sidebar.
Have a great weekend.

4 comments:

  1. Your roses are beautiful. I used to have lots, but someone at my house cut them all down, with promises of planting something else ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those roses. They're perfect. I bet they smell divine !

    And the red amaryllis is gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love a blooming garden!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...