Stash Report 4/15/12

Here come the Roses - lots of blooms with this very cool weather for April - Yeah!
I made three blocks and used a half yard of fabric.  I sorted through my stash and found 3.75 yards I can give to St. Anne's for more baby quilts.  Here are my numbers:
Used/Donated this week: 4.25 yards
Used/Donated YTD: 53.05 yards
Added/Bought this week: 0.00 yards
Added/Bought YTD: 21.5 yards
--------------------------------
View from my kitchen window.
Net Used YTD: 31.55 yards        

2 comments:

  1. Lovely photos. I wished we could get something to grow out here with color. I do pretty good with bushes, ferns, and weeds.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...