Design Wall Monday 11/21/11

I'm late in the day with this, but have been holiday shopping and running other errands.  The two color quilt is still on my design wall. This is the back you're seeing.   I need to add the borders and then can finish the quilting and bind it.  I hope to have it done for our December Guild meeting. Wish me luck!

Go on over to my sidebar and click on Judy's Patchwork Times.  You'll see a lot of beautiful quilts in the making.  Or you can click on BOMs away - there are eye candy there, too!

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous :) The sashing between block backs is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The quilting looks awesome! Wishing you lots of luck with the finish! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it as well. That's a wonderful job there! The colors are great together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The quilting looks wonderful. Can't wait to see the front of it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...