Stash Report 2/6/11

Have found the back to the first quilt to tie, so that means another 1.25 yards used. The binding is part of that total because I'm going to bring up the back and use it for the binding. Made some crumb blocks and used another 1/8th of a yard.

My numbers are:

Used/Donated this week: 1.37yards
Used/Donated Yr to date: 8.09yards
Added this wk: - 0.0 yards
Total Yr to date Added: -1.25 yards
-------------------------------------------
Total Yr to date Used 6.84yards

Over at PatchworkTimes, Judy has posted the state of her stash. Check it out.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you!! Are you in some sort of stashbusting contest?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...