First Stash Report for 2011

Well, I worked on the monochromatic challenge and guesstimate I used about 1.5 yards of yellow from my stash and bought a fat quarter from Jo Anns, so:

Used/Donated this week:         1.5 yards
Used/Donated Yr to date:        1.5 yards

Added this wk:                      -  .25 yards
Total Yr to date added:          -  .25 yards
-------------------------------------------
Total Used Yr to date              1.25 yards

Did I do that right?

LOL
Happy New Year,
AngieN
ps:  I have almost free books (cost of postage only) over at my blog as part of my stash if your interested.
http://quiltingreadersgarden.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...