Post Thursday

Well not much quilting has been done lately - our 42nd anniversary had to be celebrated.  It was tuesday.  As we had two going out to dinner Christmas obligations, we decided not to go out that day, instead we went to a Cactus Society potluck on Wednesday.  We took our grandson as he usually spends his wednesday evenings with us. It was great!  Today my DH gave me these: 
and I baked him a carrot-pineapple cake with cream cheese frosting which I took to our thursday out of the house dinner at the Sons of Italy - a fraternal club that serves the best lasagna in the area.  Four other friends came with us.
    So maybe some quilting tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Happy 42nd! I love sweet simple celebrations like yours! I wish you many more happy anniversaries with your DH!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...