Well, Summer has finally arrived!

Yep, it's official, a month before Autumn is suppose to start we get our summer which is usually hot, hot, hot.  This was the coolest of summers except for a 5 day span of hot weather way back in late June. Weird.  But here are two surprises at least in my garden from this weather:  a second blooming of our bougainvillea due to water stress and a surprise of naked ladies( I call them pink beauties) earlier than expected - they usually bloom in late Sept for us.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous.

    Over here Bougainvillea is an indoor plant for those with sun rooms. I would love a plant but I just haven't got the room for it

    Love and hugs Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely flowers! I hope you'll get some wonderful, warm days before autumn sets in. We are heading towards summer, this side of the planet.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...