Quilting in 09



Our local quilt guild issued a challenge for us to finish some of our UFOs (unfinished objects). I submitted a list of 13 which is a fraction of the UFOs I have. I figured if I did that many I would get a small start toward completing some of them. Madly quilting on the first one and I'll show a pic when it's done. In the meantime, here is a photo of the last one I finished in January. This was a baby quilt for my grandson, William, godfather's new baby named Sebastian. The parents decorated his room with a jungle theme, hence the bright fabric in the squares. Sebastian was born at the end of January.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely quilt Angie, sorry about your other blog getting hacked. Upward and onward. Grin.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. It's always nice to hear from you. I try to reply to each and every one of you, but sometimes life gets in the way. I hope you understand. Blessings.

All Comes to A Halt

 Sighhhh....  While I was quilting I  ran my finger, somehow, under the needle. Went right through my left index fingernail right through to...